Why This Program
Either risk professionals in specific or business practitioners in general also need to keep updating their risk management insight in order to increase their competitive advantage in the global business. Responding to this need, CRMS is hosting regular International ERM workshop, which is designed specifically to help participants gain deeper understanding of ERM knowledge as well as pragmatic insights of ERM implementation within global corporate environment.
In this New Zealand series, participants are expected to understand the fundamental aspects of GRC integration at various levels of organizational maturity known as GRC Maturity, and use them effectively as referrals as well as measuring tools to enhance GRC maturity in their respective organizations.
- Broaden the participants’ perspective and sharpen their risk management capabilities in GRC context, from both operational and strategic points of view
- Getting a unique chance to see how risk management/GRC is being implemented in the global organizations, and conduct a benchmark on how well risk it is implemented in their own organizations against the visited organizations
- Expanding the network of world class business professionals
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners
- Chief Risk Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief of Internal Audit
- Representatives of shareholders
- Vice President or Senior Management members in Risk Management, Governance, Compliance, Internal Control
- Members of Audit committee, Risk Oversight committee, and Corporate Governance committee
- Practitioners or independent professionals in Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- High level government officers
For program details including the information of investment, venue, and other details, please request to our CRMS Indonesia Secretariat.
Phone : 022-87301035 - Bandung Area Code
Mobile : 081222200775
Fax : 022-7513219
Email : email@example.com